Monday, July 8, 2013

Theme

Most years I have a "theme" to my postings, but this year I cannot decide. So, I have decided to combine two "themes" I usually go to: Poetry and Photography.

There is a number of things I have done within both themes, one being I write or photograph something on the spot and post it (which turned to the more unusual as the wee morning hours crept by) or I prepared something before hand, perhaps just the day before (and never fully finished until such a time as I was out of prepared material and improvised the rest of the night, which as I already stated took a turn for the more unusual). There it is . . . I have a feeling as though a bit of "all of the above" will in fact take place.

This year will be just as interesting as the other seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment